Assistant Manager - Housekeeping
At Hyatt, we believe our
guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are
focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. All of our activity is aligned to our purpose of “we care for
people so they can be their best”.
As Assistant Manager - Housekeeping you will be responsible to assist the (Assistant) Housekeeping Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the housekeeping department, including the training and supervision of attendants and team leaders.
Not only will you do
amazing things within the hotel, you will make a name for yourself and team
outside of the hotel. Partnering and participating in local community events
Hyatt associates work in
an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great
rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a
supportive work environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are
ready for you!
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years Rooms Division work experience as Assistant Manager or Team Leader in large operation.
- Good communication and customer relations skills.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- A keen eye for details and focused on consistency
- Positive and self-motivated individual who is resourceful, highly committed and willing to take on new challenges
A career with Hyatt opens a
world of opportunities. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility,
Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family
atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a face paced environment.
If you have high
performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced
team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
Property: Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi
Hotel Brand/Office Type: Grand Hyatt
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Abu Dhabi-Abu Dhabi
Pay Basis: Monthly UAE Dirham (AED)
Job Level: Entry Level Manager
Worldwide/Local Candidates: Worldwide
Req ID: ABU001252