At Hyatt, we believe our
guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are
focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. All of our activity is aligned to our purpose of “we care for
people so they can be their best”.
As Learning Manager for Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi you will be responsible for
the implementation of Hyatt’ Purpose, Values and goals throughout the hotel,
whilst meeting colleague, guest and owner expectations.
You will partner with the hotel's Leadership Committee to develop and drive the Learning Strategy for the Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi in order to meet the learning needs of the hotel both pre- and post- opening.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing effective and innovative learning opportunities that allow our colleagues to achieve their full potential.
- Serving as a facilitator on strategic projects and leadership development programs.
- Analyze the ROI of the training programs.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Learning & Development Department in the Human Resources Division of Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi.
Not only will you do
amazing things within the hotel, you will make a name for yourself and team
outside of the hotel. Partnering and participating in local community events
Hyatt associates work in
an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great
rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a
supportive work environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are
ready for you!
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in HRM/HRD or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Learning Manager or Assistant Learning Manager in large operation.
- Good presentation, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ability to establish and build collaborative relationships with individuals across a broad range of functions and levels of leadership.
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and the effective application in a business setting.
- Ability to build business case to support learning/development interventions and assess impact.
You are a
people-oriented person and one who exudes great energy when connecting with
people from all levels, embodying Hyatt’s brand values of fun, creativity and
integrity. You are a good team player and enjoy challenges that come your
You must be able to deal
with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of
professionalism and have a true desire to satisfy the needs of others.
If you have high
performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced
team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
A career with Hyatt opens a
world of opportunities. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility,
Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family
atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged.
Property: Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi
Hotel Brand/Office Type: Grand Hyatt
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Abu Dhabi-Abu Dhabi
Pay Basis: Monthly UAE Dirham (AED)
Job Level: Assistant Director
Job: Human Resources
Worldwide/Local Candidates: Worldwide
Req ID: ABU001247